Let's Take a Walk...

1.21.2013


Sunday was a really sunny day, so we did nice walking through avenues with my bf. Even, I didn't get a coat. I had to colorify my gray dress and black boots with a red scarf. How would you wear this dress? Send me through Twitter (@bigegrsoy).

Pazar günü hava harikaydı, Gökhan'la güzel bir cadde yürüyüşü yaptık. O kadar ki üstüme mont bile almadım. Gri elbisem, siyah çizme ve çantalarımı kırmızı atkıyla renklendirmek istedim. Yorum ve önerilerinizi bekliyorum. Bu elbiseyi siz nasıl giyerdiniz? #carameliseeenmodagiyiyor  hashtagiyle Twitter (@bigegrsoy) kullanarak yorumlarınızı yapabilirsiniz.











Dress: Enmoda
Jacket: Zara
Bag: Mango
Boots: Yargıcı

Photos by Gökhan Sepit

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:41 PM

    verry nice dress
    verry nice boots ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merhaba Bige,benim de buna benzer bir elbisem var, kombinin çok hoşuma gitti, ben de deneyicem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waow! i almost fell down from my chair!

    ReplyDelete

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger